UPCOMING VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- June 9: Volunteers on Tap at Reaver Beach for LGBT Life Center
- September 15: Volunteers on Tap
- September 16: Day of Caring
If you are interested in learning more or participating in one of these events, please email email@example.com.
If you are a nonprofit or community partner in need of volunteers for an upcoming event, please complete the form linked below.
- Hosting a site visit for students to learn more about your industry
- Assembling kits of schools supplies or hygiene items
- Planning an appreciation day for teachers at a low-income school
- Reading to children at local schools
- Hosting a food or household items drive
DAY OF CARING
JOIN A BOARD OR COMMITTEE
We are always looking for experienced, passionate professionals with varying skills to join on boards and committees. You’ll put your talents to great use while creating connections with other community leaders, building skills, and learning more about United Way and our local community.
If you are interested in learning more about any these opportunities, please contact our Director of Volunteerism at firstname.lastname@example.org