A local board will determine how funds will be distributed. To apply for funding, agencies MUST:
- be private, voluntary non-profits; public nonprofits; or units of government;
- be eligible to receive federal funds;
- have an accounting system;
- practice nondiscrimination;
- have demonstrated the capability to deliver emergency food and/or shelter programs
- and if a private voluntary organization, have a voluntary board.
Applications are downloadable by clicking here. Completed applications MUST BE RECEIVED
either by mail or delivery no later than 4 p.m. June 15, 2018. Late or incomplete applications will NOT be accepted. Send or deliver completed application to:
United Way of South Hampton Roads
2515 Walmer Ave.
Norfolk, VA 23513
For more information contact: